Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Responsible to God

Received via email from Cindy

“Thank you so very much for this helpful website.

Our sons have been in Christian School for the past two years. Prior to that, I home schooled our older son from K-5 through 5th grade. We have been thinking about other options (i e public school) because our children want a change. I told them that their dad and I would pray about it and let them know.

I googled christian education vs. public education. Your web site reminded me of why we have chosen the path we do and that our children can have an opinion and we will consider it but ultimately we are responsible to God for how we train them. I told a mother today I didn't think my children would ever be in a public education system.

This web site helped me to remember why I feel as I do. God has had to sort out my belief system through the years because I did receive a public education and my Christian walk didn't bear much fruit until the last 10 years or so. God is faithful to complete the work he began in us. (Phil. 1:6). Blessings to you all.”


No comments: